Performance is part of Cadillac’s DNA. LYRIQ’s new Ultium battery platform takes it to the next level. As a structural element of the body chassis system, Ultium enables a near 50/50 weight distribution of the vehicle and a lower center of gravity, resulting in a sporty, responsive EV ready for spirited driving.
MORE ULTIUM BATTERY PLATFORM FEATURES
REFRESH YOUR BATTERY
Cadillac-estimated 300-plus miles of driving range2 with a full charge. Contains a 12-module/100.4 kWh battery and rear-wheel Ultium Drive unit that comes standard At-home Level 2 (AC) charge rates up to 19.2 kW4 and DC fast charging15 for public charging rates of up to 190 kW5
FEEL THE SURGE
Enjoy the rush when electric power meets adrenaline. Electrification subtracts transmission shift delays and idle vibrations, creating an agile, highly-responsive thrill-ride. LYRIQ adds the tight handling of a 5-link front and rear suspension system to a GM-estimated 325 lb.-ft. (440 Nm)6 of near-instantaneous torque and 340 horsepower (255 kW).6
DRIVER MODE SELECTOR
CONFIDENCE ON COMMAND
On-demand driving modes give you the power to choose your preference and the flexibility to adapt to changing road conditions. Select from Tour, Snow/Ice, Sport and My Mode—a personalized experience set to your specifications.
SIMPLE AND SEAMLESS
LYRIQ may be conveniently charged by an industry-standard Level 2† charging unit or a DC Fast Charge† station.
LYRIQ offers available Super Cruise,3 the first true hands-free driver assistance technology for cutting-edge convenience on over 200,000 miles of compatible roads in the U.S. and Canada.
2023 LYRIQ debuts a new enhancement to available Super Cruise. With Automatic Lane Change, Super Cruise can automatically activate the turn signal and steer to perform a single lane change under certain conditions.
RIGHT IN SYNC
Your preference is paramount. Wireless Apple CarPlay®,17 and Wireless Android AutoTM,18 compatibility mean both work seamlessly with LYRIQ and project beautifully onto the LED display.
READY TO CONNECT
Google built-in16 compatibility delivers a helpful, personalized and seamless way to enhance your in-vehicle experience. With Google Assistant, Google Maps, and Google Play you get access to hands-free help, live traffic updates, some of your favorite apps and more.
OVER-THE-AIR SOFTWARE UPDATES
NEVER STOP IMPROVING
LYRIQ is equipped to support over-the-air software updates which allows it to evolve and get better over time. The system can continuously improve innovative technologies such as Super CruiseTM, 3 hands-free driver assistance technology, infotainment functionality, performance enhancements and more.
GO CONFIDENTLY WITH THE CADILLAC SMART SYSTEM
SAFETY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE
The Cadillac Smart System™ delivers proactive peace of mind. This comprehensive suite of standard driver-assistance features helps inspire confidence on your journey.
Automatic Emergency Braking Forward Collision Alert Front Pedestrian Braking
Safety Alert Seat Rear Park Assist HD Rear Vision Camera
Vehicle Diagnostics19 Teen Driver Rear Seat Reminder20
MORE STANDARD SAFETY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES
Adaptive Cruise Control Blind Zone Steering Assist Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking12
Following Distance Indicator Front Pedestrian Braking WithBicyclist Detection HD Surround Vision And Vision Recorder
Rear Camera Mirror With Washer Rear Cross Traffic Braking Rear Pedestrian Alert Reverse Automatic Braking Side Bicyclist Alert
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
ENERGIZE YOUR SENSES
Rhythm, form and color unite. Move as boldly as you live, in a vehicle that balances the sensual and the technical in masterful harmony.
Stellar Black Metallic21 (late availability starting early Fall 2021)
Sky Cool Gray
NOIR (late availability starting early Fall 2022)
Free from the need for a traditional grille, LYRIQ comes with a sleek new approach. The illuminated Black Crystal Shield features an innovative finishing technique that utilizes three-dimensional texturing for dramatic depth and detail.
LYRIQ shines with LED technology that elevates basic function into artful design. LED projectors stack to create a thin, completely vertical headlamp lighting signature. Vertical taillamps intensify the drama of the vehicle’s rear profile.
Look above you—and beyond. From rail to rail, the sloping full-glass roof stretches uninterrupted. An interior power sunshade allows you to widen or minimize the view as you move through the landscape.
AUTOMATED CHARGE PORT DOOR
EASY TRANSFER OF POWER
Charging LYRIQ is simple. A gentle press of the Cadillac Crest on the port door reveals the charge port. Form and function in perfect harmony.
WHEEL OPTIONS – STANDARD
20" Split 6-Spoke Alloy Wheels with Diamond Cut/Dark Android Finish and Gloss-Black Aero Inserts paired with self-sealing tires
WHEEL OPTIONS – AVAILABLE
22" Dynamic Split-Spoke Reverse Rim Alloy Wheels with Polished/Gloss-Black Finish paired with self-sealing low-profile22 tires
33" DIAGONAL ADVANCED LED DISPLAY
LYRIQ offers an artfully integrated 33" diagonal Advanced LED display that curves toward the driver in a single continuous screen. The same technology used to create motion pictures and video games has reimagined the user experience.
Free from the constraints dictated by a combustion engine, LYRIQ’s interior beckons with a bold expanse. No transmission tunnel means more room for legs, seating and storage. A lined “jewelry box,” a sliding drawer and generous bins offer protection for handbags, electronic devices and other valuables.
BOLD YET PRACTICAL
Materials, color and form merge style and function. Architecturally inspired, the center console’s cantilevered design anchors one end while extending the other far forward. Floating the front edge evokes a functional, futuristic hovering table and allows for surprising storage space.
INSPIRED BY HISTORY
Take a seat. The feeling is undeniably Cadillac, thanks to seating architecture that takes its cues from iconic furniture design. LYRIQ elevates the driver and front seat experience in every way—including heating, ventilation, lumbar support and lumbar massage.
Within the interior, each layer of detail has been obsessively considered and deliberately chosen. Every element builds carefully into the next. From intricate knurling to unique embellishments, beauty seamlessly blends with functionality, and attention to the smallest details underlies all.
AKG STUDIO 19-SPEAKER AUDIO SYSTEM
The Cadillac-exclusive AKG10 Studio 19-speaker audio system employs advanced technologies, including Adaptive Volume and Surround Technology, to create an immersive listening experience. Professional high-fidelity sound enhances your enjoyment of favorite music, news and podcasts.
NEXT-GENERATION ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
THE SOUND OF SERENITY
Tranquility takes center stage. Next-generation Active Road Noise Cancellation intelligently measures road vibration and uses the AKG speaker system to actively cancel road-induced noise. That technology, coupled with rigorous wind-tunnel testing and acoustic laminated glass, turns traditional road noise into a symphony of solitude.
MADE FOR EMOTION
A dance of lights and shadows makes for a modern interior. Inspired by the sun filtering through trees, laser-etched door panel patterns accent the cabin. A 26-color LED spectrum of choices let you reflect your mood or create emotion. Add warmth or energy, uplift or soothe.
12-MODULE ULTIUM BATTERY
Over 300 Miles Range2 Cadillac-estimated with a full charge
Battery: 100.4 kWh System: 1 drive unit with 1 motor Motor: Permanent magnet, bar wound Motor power: 340 hp6 (255 kW) Cadillac-estimated Motor torque: 325 lb.-ft.6 (440 Nm) Cadillac-estimated
GM-estimated driving range on a full charge 300-plus miles2
190 kW DC approximate max charge rate
Up to 76 miles of range in 10 minutes of charge time15
Up to 195 miles of range in 30 minutes of charge time15
At-home Level 2 (AC) charge rates up to 19.2 kW4
Up to 52 miles of range per hour of charge time14
CAPACITIES & WEIGHTS
Seating capacity: 5 passenger
Passenger volume: 105.1 cu. Ft.
with rear seat up: 28.0 cu. ft.
with rear seats folded: 60.8 cu. ft.
Max. trailering24 capacity: 3,500 lbs. (Trailering Prep option included with All-Wheel Drive. Late availability starting in early 2023.)
Wheelbase: 121.8 in.
Overall length: 196.7 in.
Overall width with mirrors: 86.9 in.
Overall height: 63.9 in.25
Front: 38.6 in.
Rear: 37.7 in.
Front: 41.4 in.
Max: 44.3 in.
Rear: 39.6 in.
Front: 58.9 in.
Rear: 58.6 in.
Front: 56.5 in.
Rear: 54.0 in.
† Actual charge times will vary based on battery starting state of charge, battery condition, output of charger, vehicle settings and outside temperature. See the vehicle's Owner’s Manual for additional limitations.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac vehicles’ destination freight charges.
2. Based on GM testing. GM estimated. EPA estimates not yet available. Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.
3. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a handheld device. Visit cadillac.com/supercruise for compatible roads and full details.
4. Professional installation of a proper capacity home charging unit required. Charging unit not currently available through Cadillac. Actual charge times will vary based on battery condition, output of charger, vehicle settings and outside temperature.
5. Actual charge times will vary based on battery starting state of charge, battery condition, output of charger, vehicle settings and outside temperature. See the vehicle's Owner’s Manual for additional limitations.
6. Based on GM testing.
7. Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Rear Park Assist, Safety Alert Seat, HD Rear Vision Camera, Vehicle Diagnostics, Teen Driver and Rear Seat Reminder (Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting.) Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
8. Feature may be limited when the battery temperatures are extremely cold or hot or when battery is near full charge. See vehicle's Owner’s Manual for details.
9. Feature may be limited when the battery temperatures are extremely cold or hot or when battery is near full charge. Always use the brake pedal when you need to stop immediately. See Owner’s Manual for details.
10. AKG is a trademark of AKG Acoustics GmbH, registered in the United States and/or other countries.
11. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
13. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Service availability, features and functionality vary by vehicle, device and the plan you are enrolled in. Terms apply. Device data connection required. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
14. Requires professionally installed 19.2 KW AC / 100A dedicated charge station, sold separately. Actual times will vary based on battery condition, output of charger, vehicle settings and outside temperature.
15. Actual charge times will vary based on battery starting state of charge, battery condition, output of charger, vehicle settings and outside temperature. See the vehicle's Owner’s Manual for additional limitations.
16. Google built-in services are subject to limitations and availability may vary by vehicle, infotainment system and location. Select service plan required. Certain Google actions and functionality may require account linking. User terms and privacy statements apply. Google, Google Play, and Google Maps are trademarks of Google LLC.
17. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple® and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone® and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
18. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and a compatible Android smartphone. Data plan rates apply. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements. Android, Google Play and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
19. Diagnostic capabilities vary by model and plan. Message and data rates may apply. Requires contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Not all issues will deliver alerts. Click here for details and limitations.
20. Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting.
21. Available at extra charge.
22. Lower-profile tires wear faster. Tire and wheel damage may occur on rough or damaged roads or from surfaces, curbs, debris or obstacles. This damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. For more details, go to my.cadillac.com/learnabout/tires or see your dealer.
23. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
24. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the vehicle’s Owner's Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
25. Body without antenna.
26. Based on GM testing. EPA estimates not yet available. Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.